Tuesday, December 11, 2007

inspiration today {.Pepe's Paperie & Marmilade.}

Pepe's Paperie. My favorite paper shop in Canberra. They stock the most beautiful Italian and Japanese papers and stationery amongst others. I've purchased Cath Kidston wrapping papers, Corban & Blair albums, and many, many, wonderful papers and stationery. Just love their shops. I check out their website today and discover that online shopping is available. Very nice. I've been visiting their Woden shop since I first live in Canberra, some 6 years ago. Love them. Love them I say.

Marmilade - Limited Edition Clothing. Stumbled upon the website via All Things Bright and Beautiful. Reminds me a little bit of Alannah Hill's, except that these are one-off, unique pieces. No two are the same. It's hard to get, too, since you can't get them in your local mall. I so want those lacy and doily skirts and dresses.

No comments: